La tercera temporada de The Exiled da comienzo hoy día 20 de Abril hasta el 17 de Mayo. Fairytale Distillery ha puesto el juego gratuito durante esta 3ª temporada en la cual todos podrán jugar gratis durante estas próximas cuatro semanas.
Con el comienzo de la nueva temporada The Exiled estrena un nuevo parche que da solución a varios problemas, cambios en el sistema de clanes, balanceos y algunas cosas más.
The Exiled – Patch Notes 1.2 for Season #3 (April 20th 2017)
Unlimited Free Trial during Season #3: In order to make it easier for new players to get into The Exiled we have decided to get rid of the 7-day trial period during Season #3. Yes, that means that you and all of your friends can play The Exiled for free for the coming four weeks. Just start the game and you’re in. You can (and should) still buy a Supporter Pack to unlock more character slots and get unique visuals for your character but it is not required anymore to play the game.
Open Clans: We have changed the clan system to allow for three new recruiting states. “Accepting Applications” is the default and it works as before: Applicants can message clan leaders and recruiters in order to be sent a clan invite. “Not recruiting” means just that – there will be no way to get in touch with the clan. And “Open” means that everybody will be able to join your clan at the click of a button without needing an invite. We also added a window notifying new players of the most active clans they could join.
- Fewer meteors, carcasses and caravans will now be spawned but they will carry much more loot. This should lead to more competition between players.
- Entering your email is not mandatory anymore to start playing. You should still do it to unlock a new pet, the Grey Snapper.
- Added a proper error message for when you are trying to equip gear you cannot use.
- The party channel now also supports in-game voice chat.
- Added new UI elements for map unlocks, donation points and city centers.
- Made sure that target calling [T] now works both in clans and parties (parties are preferred).
- The “called target” arrow is now much more visible.
- There can now be only one “called target” [T] per clan and party.
- You can now see your party members when they are in tall grass and you are not.
- Player names in the Help chat channel are now colored again and not just pure white.
- Added a Rare Mob that drops Healer ability sigils.
Visual and Audio Changes
- Renamed all Rare Mobs with names befitting our game lore.
- Fixed some missing sound effects (bind to tree, open/close gates).
- Added new attack and death sounds for non-humanoid mobs.
- Reduced the density of tall grass in lower quality settings.
- Made sure that the new cloth-wearing mobs properly get tracked for opportunities.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes players would see the old login screen instead of Steam.
- Made sure that new players do not get the stars (ranking system) in the tutorial.
- Fixed a bug where you would sometimes would get a tutorial server with very high ping.
- The server end boss now has a health bar that actually updates when she gets damaged.
- Fixed a bug that visually removed (de)buff icons for characters outside of your view range.
- Fixed a bug that still displayed (de)buff icons created by links even once those links were broken.