La última actualización que se ha aplicado a el survival Fragmented, a traído grandes cambios en la experiencia de un solo jugador, el uso del gampad , mejoras de vehículos, cambios en la interfaz de usuario y mucho más.
Items and Fittings
- Tinted the generic bag model which is used for many dropped items to be a reddish tint rather than grey, to make it easier to identify and pick up.
- Added a new configuration option to limit food decay when offline. It will only remove 1 qty of food from a stack when your character returns back to the game (single player or online if enabled). It will also do the same for storage if playing in single player (all containers are live online, so it won’t impact them unless the server is down and unable to update the quantities).
- Newly created single player games will now pop up a ruleset configuration menu after your character is created for the first time. You can still use /ruleset to tweak those options afterwards.
- Added a new ruleset configuration flag which allows you to disable item decay.
- Opening the Options or System Windows while in single player mode will now automatically pause the game and then unpause when closed.
- Increased the range at which selected spawn points become available to players.
- New players will be unable to spawn away from new player friendly spawn points until level 3, it was previously level 2. That system was implemented before the world changes though so we wanted to give players a little more leeway.
- The Steel Pick recipe is now acquired with a skill of 8, as was originally intended.
- Fixed an issue where you could sprint while holding down the attack button if you released sprint and tried again
- Adjusted the selection/radial wheel for the gamepad. It will now close open windows, properly start off in the previous used window (starts at inv as default now) and removed the previous wheel slot rendering as it was pointless.
- Pressing the Save button on the Ruleset Configuration window will now close the window after it completes saving.
- Key Bindings are now available in the options window from the Main Menu.
- Camera rotation is now independent of framerate. Camera speed might be quite a bit different than before depending on your previous framerate.
- Mouse sensitivity over 50 now has a slight multiplier to it to increase sensitivity more as it approaches 100. Before it was doubling the speed, now it is 6x faster. If you had it set over 50 you might need to adjust it some.
- You can now use the escape button to close down the guild window.
- Added d-pad graphics for the hotkeys when using a gamepad. They should only show up if the gamepad is being actively used.
- There is now a hotkey option for gamepad to map inventory or equipment to a hotbar. Drop was moved from Y to RB and the hotkey is now on X. You can select an empty slot to remove whatever is present in the hotbar as well.
- Moved radial menu used to select inv, crafting, etc on the gamepad to the Y button.
- Crafting Station window now properly remembers previous position when switching panels on a gamepad. It also doesn’t do a full refresh when doing so now.
- You can now hold down the Left Bumper on the gamepad and use the right stick to zoom the camera in/out.
- You could toggle the filters in the crafting station when interfacing with the inventory on a crafting station accidentally. This was fixed as it reset some values that screwed up interfacing with the inventory.
- Mouse section was renamed to Camera in options as those settings impact the camera when using both a mouse or gamepad.
- Removed the Quit button from the options menu.
- Options menu now supports gamepad usage with the exception of Keybinding. It needs to be done with the mouse (if on PC you can remap gamepad buttons as before, but requires using a mouse to do so). The rest of the controls can be adjusted with a gamepad though.
- Fixed an issue with sprint toggle (/ or left analog pad) would disable auto attack. You will not keep attacking and it will properly disable the sprint.
Vehicles and Mounts
- Vehicles will no longer spawn to the side of you, instead spawning straight ahead. They will also spawn higher in the air to help compensate for uphill terrain.
- Vehicles should no longer roll downhill quickly if summoned on an incline.
- Fixed a bug which was causing the edge of some text on the character sheet to be cut off.
- Fixed some display errors with the Key Bind UI, which could cause a key bind button to not show.
- Fixed food type items not dropping properly.
- Improved handling of dropping of housing items after their supporting structure has been demolished or moved. There should no longer be items left hanging in the air, nor items sinking into each other on the fall.
- Dropped items will now be dropped a little further away from the player to help prevent players from tripping over them.
- Added some checks to some client side code that was running on the server causing log spam.
- Fixed bug that allowed placement of housing items over the player. This was especially apparent with the platform support pieces.
- Fixed an issue with housing placement that could cause the client to crash.
- Fixed a bug with demolishing housing items (and possibly placing them) that could result in a client hang/crash.
- Corrected an issue which could occur if a container was removed and cause the items inside to go into an error cycle that degraded performance.
- Potential fix for the issue where Supply Crates are not always clickable. This will need real world testing but we fixed an error which may have been the root of it.