Nuestro servidor se actualizará en unos 10 minutos, mientras dejamos las notas de este nuevo patch 1.7.1[quote_simple]Hi Galactic Survivalists!
Today we are not only releasing a small Patch for some Alpha 1.7 issues, but we have also added a new (experimental) console command that needs a bit of explanation: REPLACEBLOCKS
We have introduced new steel blocks with the last update. Now, if you just have finished a blueprint with several thousand Steel or Hardened Steel blocks, you may have wondered if there is any possibility to upgrade or batch-change certain blocks. Until today, this was not possible and although we are planning to add something like a more sophisticated Block-Upgrade Tool for Survival, we are today adding a quick way for our workshop builders and blueprint creators to update their ships and bases, regarding the steel-based blocks.
1. A clear warning: NEVER ever use this command on ANY of your SERVERS but ONLY in Singleplayer! This command costs A LOT of performance and may crash your server.
2. Blocks that you can replace:
– Normal Steel: “HullFull, HullThin”
– Hardened Steel: “HullArmoredFull, HullArmoredThin”
– Combat Steel: “HullCombatFull, HullCombatThin”
Possible upgrade-downgrade route:
HullFull HullArmoredFull HullCombatFull (all the full block shapes such as Cube, Wedge, Cylinder etc)
HullThin HullArmoredThin HullCombatThin (all the thin block shapes such as Wall, Corner, etc)
3. How to use the command:
The syntax of the command is as follows: (you can see the syntax if you type in HELP REPLACEBLOCKS in the console!)
1. Open the console and type DI to activate the info-panel on top of the screen
2. Point at the Vessel or Base you want to work on. The DI-panel will show you its ID. Note it down! (We’ll use 1201 for this example)
3. Now find the name of the source and target blocks in the list attached to this post
4. If we want to change all Hardened Steel to Combat Armor, type in: “replaceblocks 1201 HullFull HullCombatFull” & “replaceblocks 1201 HullThin HullCombatThin”
The process will be started immediately and may take some time! Remember, this is an experimental feature – so expect some hiccups here and there. 😉
CHANGELOG: Alpha 1.7.1 (Build 455)
Changes / Improvements:
– Added new console cmd “replaceblocks”
– Temporarily disabled Bloom Effect due to performance problems (FPS drops)
– Fixed handling of quality presets (no they should save correctly)
– Fixed: HV can be glued to…[/quote_simple]