Nueva información en la web de TERA, que todos los martes se irá actualizando con nuevas noticias. La actualización Fang and Feathera se lanzará a finales de noviembre. Esta actualización contará con un reword a la clase arquero, nueva Raid para 30 jugadores donde tendremos que enfrentarnos contra los monstruos más grandes hasta ahora visto en el mundo de TERA y mucho más. La próxima semana tendremos una vídeo guía con la nueva raid.
New Skills and Mechanics
TERA’s nimble strategist is getting a new set of strings, with new skills, new mechanics, and a whole new way to play! Here’s a look at the changes:
- Find Weakness allows you to treat your next attack as an attack from the rear, regardless of your relative position.
- Chase allows you to charge forward up to 16m, to keep a fleeing foe in range of your attacks!
- Focus: Select skills now generate Focus, a stackable buff that reduces the charging time of the archer’s high-damage attacks, Penetrating Arrow and Radiant Arrow.
- Arrow: A successful hit with this basic attack generates one stack of Focus.
- Rapid Fire now does triple damage for the first hit, and 10% more damage for each subsequent hit. A successful hit with this attack generates one stack of Focus.
- Final Salvo has been replaced with Sequential Fire, a quick follow-up attack that cancels the stagger effect from Penetrating Arrow, Radiant Arrow, and Thunderbolt. A successful hit from Sequential Fire generates 3 stacks of Focus and deals significantly more damage than Final Salvo did previously.
- Thunderbolt’s damage has been doubled.
- Poison Arrow’s cast time has been drastically reduced.
- Rain of Arrows’ damage has been increased, with a new attack mechanic. If your first shot is an attack from the rear, all subsequent shots will be as well!
- Backstep and Breakaway Bolt now allow movement in any direction.
- Sniper’s Eye’s effect has changed. It now grants 7% more damage against all monsters instead of 5% more damage against just bosses as it did previously.
- Incendiary Trap Arrow now deals 20% more damage.
- Slow Trap Arrow now allows you to trigger the trap at will, with a second press of the skill button.